The Universal Travel Pass Portal Login and Registration are now available. You can also check your status by clicking the links. The Indian government created the Universal Travel Pass using a QR Code to allow citizens to travel freely. For more information, please read the entire article to the end.
Universal Travel Pass Portal
It is now mandatory to show proof that you have been fully vaccinated in both doses. This must be done within 14 days of the second dose.
In every field, such as education, corporate, and medical, you must have proof of vaccination. You must also have proof of vaccination if you plan to travel within the country or abroad.
The government of India came up with a solution. The Central Government of India created a system that allows one to travel easily across the country by public transport like trains and buses.
This pass is also known as the Universal Travel Pass. This pass is provided by the Indian government for citizens to travel without difficulty across the country. Continue reading to learn more about the Universal Travel Pass and its registration process.
Brahmastra Release Link
Pro Kabaddi 2022
PM Kisan KYC Update Link
Get an eShram card to Jobs
Panchayat Election Date Check
Vaccine Booster Registration
What’s a Universal Travel Pass?
An e-pass has been issued by the Central Government of India with a QR code that contains the necessary data of the holder. This includes the date of vaccination, gender, and name. The travel card proves that the holder was vaccinated with both doses of vaccines and has completed the 14-day period after the second.
The holder can freely travel in restricted areas such as offices and malls. You can also use public transport throughout the country. The holder can also travel to areas where only those with valid vaccinations are permitted.
This pass was initially created by the government of Maharashtra, but the use of the pass was limited to the state. After completing their vaccination, citizens of Maharashtra were able to travel by metros and local trains using this pass during the Corona period. This pass has been made available to Indian citizens by the Indian Central Government. For more information about the login process and required documents for registration, continue reading to the end.
Universal Pass Login
The steps to log in to the COVID Guideline web portal of Maharashtra Government have been described. These steps will allow you to quickly log in to the web portal. These are the steps:
- Go to the official website msdmacov19.mahait.org on Google Chrome or any other browser on your device.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your Username & Password.
- Enter the code shown on your screen.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Sign in and you’ll be logged into the portal.
Documents needed for Universal Travel Pass
- Register mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Government ID Documents to Prove It
- Register Company
- Register Certificate
- Industrial Papers
Universal Pass Register Form 2022
The Universal Travel Pass can be easily downloaded via either the Telegram app or the epassmsdma.mahait.org (official portal of Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass). Follow the below steps to download the Telegram travel pass.
- Open the Telegram app by going to this link. You can also download the app from the Apple app store or Google Playstore.
- After you have opened the app, enter Mahagov.
- Click on MahaGovUniveralPass to see another option.
- Click the Start button.
- Click on the Apply to Universal Pass button.
- Enter your mobile number that you used to register for the Cowin vaccination.
- An OTP will be sent to you.
- Enter the OTP and your name, registration number and address will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, click on the grey box.
- After verifying your details, click the YES button.
- Click the Pin Icon next to the search bar and choose a photo from your gallery.
- Click on Confirm Photo.
- You will then receive confirmation from Cowin with all your details, including photos.
- Click on the Confirm Details option.
- After confirmation, click on the Apply for Universal Pass link.
- Your Universal Travel Pass is now available.
- A link will be sent to your text.
- Next, click on the Verify option.
- To download your Universal Travel Pass, click on the Download button.
- For future reference, you can also take a picture.
Steps to Download Universal Travel Pass
- First, go to the official website epassmsdma.mahait.org of Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass.
- Click the Register Your Establishment link on the Homepage.
- The Homepage will only be visible for a few seconds. It is important to work quickly.
- After this, you will see a form to Register Your Establishment.
- Complete the form carefully and make sure to read the documents.
- After agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, click on the Register button.
- If you’re registering separately, click on the Universal Pass option for Single Vaccinated Citizens.
- If you have been double vaccinated, click on the Universal Pass for Double-Vaccinated Citizens option.
- The page will only be visible for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Enter the Cowin mobile number.
- Finally, click on the Request a Pass button to select the member you wish to download the pass.
These are the steps to download your travel pass. These steps will help you to register your pass. Continue reading to find out more about the Universal Travel Pass.
- RRB Result 2022
- REET 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- CoWIN Self Register
- Bigg Boss Season 16
- Haryana Panchayat Election
Universal Travel Pass Status Check
If you have received both doses of the vaccine, any citizen can apply for the Universal Travel Pass. The pass is only for citizens over 18 years old. This pass is not available to children. The Universal Travel Pass provides a safe way to travel following the COVID-19 pandemic. UTP holders have access to 5 levels of travel. Based on the nature of their jobs, each pass has different levels of restriction. A Degree-3 pass allows one to travel easily to areas with Level 1, 2, and 3 restrictions. Similar to above, one can only travel to areas with Level 1 or 2 restrictions if he/she has a Degree-2 pass.
You can also travel to all areas with ease using the Degree-5 category. Indian citizens are now required to have a Universal Travel Pass. The Railway department does not issue monthly passes without the Universal Travel Pass. The official website or Telegram app allows you to apply for the UTP. This article outlines the steps required to apply for the travel pass through these channels. The government’s web portal allows you to check the status of your Universal Travel Pass.
Below is the direct link to download your Universal Travel Pass
We are grateful that you have visited our website. For the most recent news, keep checking the website. Please comment below if you have any questions.