Topic: “Podbean Podcasting Review In 2022″ No issue with how experienced you are as a podcaster. It can be hard to choose the right site to host your show. There are a lot of different hosts out there, and you have to think about many different things. All of this makes the process of choosing hard and time-consuming.
I did this Podbean audio hosting review, so you don’t have to do all the hard work yourself. I must save you time and trouble and give you good information about this sharing site. Podbean is a platform for podcasts that is both powerful and easy to use.
It stores your occurrences and helps you distribute, promote, and make money from them. The podcasting platform has been around for more than ten years, and over 600,000 podcasters use it, including market leaders like IBM, Hoover Organization, Paychex, and others.
Podbean has all the basic and advanced tools you need to run a successful podcast, such as detailed statistics, a live stream, dynamic ad insertion technology, and more. If you’re still unsure which hosting service to choose, keep reading my Podbean review. It will provide many details and help you decide if Podbean is right for you.
I love that Podbean’s pricing plans meet the needs of all types of podcasters, from beginners to experts. Here’s a quick view of the various tiers:
- Basic plan: free
- Unlimited audio plan: $14/month or $9/month if paid annually
- Unlimited Plus Plan: $39/month or $29/month if you pay for it all at once.
- Business plan: $129 per month or $99 per month if paid yearly
- Podbean Pro: Call customer service to find out how much it costs
This plan is made for large businesses that want to use audio and video podcasts to update how they talk about business. This plan offers top-notch security, easy access for employees, advanced analytics, and customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Statistics and analysis
To grow the podcast, you need to know how it’s doing and learn more about your audience. All Podbean plans, luckily, come with a full set of tools for statistics and analysis. First, Podbean has IAB-certified analytics, which means they meet all industry standards.
You’ll get a lot of information about who is listening to your show, which episodes are most popular, where your listeners are, and when they download. Engagement Intel is also available as a separate add-on for the platform. It tells whether people listen to the whole episode or stop in the middle. Remember that this reporting is not part of the free plan.
Distributions and directories
Podbean makes it easy to get your podcasts on popular directories like Spotify, Apple, Google, Amazon, YouTube, etc., by using the RSS feed. You only have to send your work to each medium once, and it’s free. Also, when you send in your episodes, you can arrange them by number.
A website is an important part of your brand’s identity. It also makes it easy for people to find your content and helps you build better relationships with them. All tiers of Podbean come with a free, customizable website.
You can choose from different templates to match the style of your brand. Each template works well on mobile devices and with custom domains. Also, the site lets you know when you have new followers or comments. Overall, I love how the Podbean site has beautiful designs and many useful features.
Podbean’s plans come with simple media players that look nice and are easy to use. You can easily put the player on your site and link it to a single episode, multiple tracks, or even a video podcast. Also, the player can be changed in every way, making it easy to look the way you want.
Newsletter and spreading
At least three ways are available on Podbean for you to share your episodes. First, the platform will automatically share your content on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and YouTube, among others. Embedding Podbean badges is another way to send people to your podcast site.
And third, use Podbean’s Automated email integration to inform your followers about new episodes and posts by sending them emails and newsletters. I like sending an email to my loyal audience because I can share behind-the-scenes stuff, podcast tips, tricks, etc., with them!
It would help if you promote your podcast to get more people to listen. Podbean gives you several useful tools to do this.
- Visit the Podbean Facebook group. Here, you can meet other podcasters and tell them about yourself. This makes promoting your show and looking for cross-promotional opportunities much easier.
- Cross-promote your podcast by putting paid ads on some other audiobooks in the same style of music as yours. This way, you can take advantage of the people who have downloaded and signed up for another program.
- Use the Podbean app to tell people about your podcast and get them to listen to it. Your logo will be on the banner that runs across the pinnacle of the Podbean app’s homepage. This will make sure that everyone who opens the app knows about it.
Podbean gives you a few ways to make money from your podcast without leaving the site if you’re a paid member.
- PodAds: With DAI, you can make and run your ad campaigns (dynamic ad insertion). Plus, Podbean has a unique tool called “Geo Targeting,” which lets you run ads that are only shown in certain locations.
- Ad Marketplace: If you register for Podbean Ad Marketplace, you’ll be able to get sponsored and have many ways to advertise. You can change everything about the ad periods and remove them at any time.
- Podbean Patron is Podbean’s version of Patreon. Your fans can give you monthly money through Patron for “rewards.” Depending on your commitment, these rewards can be anything from original content to virtual prizes.
- Premium Podcast: With this feature, you can create a private channel only your subscribers can see.
Files and format
The free plan of Podbean lets you upload.mp3 and.m4a files, but higher plans let you upload almost any file type.
I like Podbean because it has many useful features that set it apart from its competitors. Here are some of my favorites:
- Mobile app: It makes it easy to manage your episodes, document them straight from your mobile, or upload content you’ve already made. You can also find shows created by others quickly and watch them.
- Personal podcast: This feature is part of the Business plan and lets you share internal communications, communications, video tutorials, and other things. The company’s confidential material is safe because enterprise-level security tools have been implemented. Even better, business users can use the Podbean Pro App to access highly classified audio and video podcasts while on the go.
- Transcription and closed captioning tool. It helps the show’s SEO and ensures the content is easy to understand.
- Audio live streaming: With this feature, you can speak to your hearers more personally. Attach with them in real-time and share material that is “raw” or “uncut.” In other words, give your followers something they can’t get anywhere else.
- Video podcasting: Not many podcasters use videos, but having the option to do so is always a big plus. Unlike many of its competitors, Podbean lets you add a video.
Podbean doesn’t have an API, which is a shame, but it’s not a big deal when you consider all the other things it can do.
Premium Podcast is Podbean’s distinctive way of making money, which sets it apart from its competitors. With Premium Podcast, you can purchase some of your content for people who listen to your podcast. Your paying members will get exclusive content, like special episodes, connecting directly to communities or even you!
The Podbean podcast platform has become an important part of the podcasting ecosystem, and for a good reason: it’s reliable, easy to use, and not too expensive. Compared to its competitors, the platform feels distinct and can be changed in many ways. It has a lot to offer both beginners and experienced users. You can begin your show here and use a wide variety of advanced tools and features to help it grow.