PM Kisan 12th qist Beneficiary list PDF Download links will be available online. This article will provide more information about the 12th installments status of PM Kisan and the beneficiary list.
PM Kisan Status
Many programs and schemes are run by the Government of India to assist those in need. There are many schemes and programs in India that are related to education, employment, pension, and ration.
Many programs and schemes are also run by the government of India for farmers, such as the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yajana. To provide assistance to farmers, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India.
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022
Under this scheme, farmers receive financial assistance and some cash. The money is transferred to the farmers’ accounts. Up to now, eleven installments have been made. Farmers are eagerly awaiting the 12th installment in the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yajana.
For beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Yojana, it is now mandatory that an e-KYC be done by the government. 31 August 2022 was the last day to apply for an e-KYC. If the e-KYC is not completed by the deadline, the instalment money may be refunded. Farmers who complete their e-KYC before the deadline will be eligible for the instalment funds.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022
Eligible farmers receive 6,000 rupees each year. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare gives the money in three installments of 2,000 rupees every four months.
The government will release the 12th installment of this Yojana on September 2022 via the official website pmkisan.gov.in The government of India has already given 11 instalments to farmers. The central government could transfer the 12th installment of money any time soon. Farmers should check the status of their instalment funds now.
|First Installment||1. December 2022 – 31 March 2022|
|Second installment||1. April 2022 – 31 July 2022|
|Third installment||1. August 30th November 2022|
The PM kisan Yojana’s first installment is distributed every year between the 1st of December and 31 March. The second installment is distributed between 1st April and 31st July. The third and final installment is distributed between 1st August and 30th November to farmers. The government will soon release the 12th installment of PMKSNY on its official website pmkisan.gov.in
Check the status of your installments:
- Aadhar Card
- Photograph of passport size
- Identification Card (proof that you are a farmer)
- A copy of the bank account passport
- Information about a bank account
PMKisan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is the most important aspect of PMKSNY scheme. This scheme is open to all landholder farmers and their families. These are the features required to meet the eligibility criteria for the PMKSNY scheme:
- Indian citizens are required to apply for the benefits of this scheme.
- All marginal and small farmers who have cultivable land holdings up to 2 ha.
- Farmers should be between 18 and 40 years old.
- The farmer’s monthly income should not exceed 15,000
- A farmer must have a Aadhar Card, Saving Bank Account, or Jan Dhan account number with IFSC.
These are the details required to receive the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKSNY) benefits, according to the PM Kisan Website.
PM Kisan E-KYC Online Registration 2022
India’s Government has made it compulsory for farmers to have their e-KYC completed in order to receive the 12th installment and other benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhiyi Yojana (PMKSNY). 31 August 2022 was the last day to complete your e-KYC. These are the steps that you need to follow in order to get your eKYC done online from your home.
- First, open Google Chrome or any other web browser to visit the pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the eKYC option at the Menu.
- In the appropriate fields, enter the Aadhar Card Number and the given Captcha Code.
- Click on the Search option.
- Enter your mobile number to which your Aadhar Card is linked.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Your PM Kisan e-KYC is completed after you have entered the OTP.
RRB Result 2022
Vaccine Certificate Download
CoWIN Self Register
Bigg Boss Season 16
Haryana Panchayat Election
PM Kisan E-KYC Offline 2022
Due to heavy traffic to the website, the Government of India recently stopped the online eKYC process. Farmers will need to visit the CSC centre in person to update their KYC. These are the steps to get your KYC updated offline.
- You will need to visit your closest CSC center for the offline method of e-KYC update.
- Then, you can search for the PM Kisan seva.
- Click on the Biometric/OTP KYC for PM Kisan button.
- Enter your Aadhar Card number.
- To perform the biometric, click the submit and verify button.
- Click submit and enter your biometric information.
- You can now check your eKYC.
PM Kisan Installment Status Check
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India on 24 February 2019. This scheme provides the needed assistance to farmers in the country. For more information, please read the entire article.
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Name of the Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|In each installment:||Rs.2,000/-|
|Total Annual Assistance||Rs.6,000/-|
|PM Kisan 11th installment release date||31st May 2022|
|PM Kisan 12th installment release date||1. August 2022|
The important details about the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana are listed in the table. For more information on the PM Kisan Yojna 20,22, please read the entire article.
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Agniveer recruitment 2022
- IPL Schedule 2023
- PM Kisan KYC Update
- PM Kisan Registration
PM Kisan Beneficiary Listing 2022
The Central Government of India is ready to release the 12th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme scheme in September 2022. Farmers can check their beneficiary status online at the PM Kisan website given by the government. Here are some steps to verify your beneficiary status online.
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in using Google Chrome or any other web browser.
- Go to the Homepage.
- Click on the Beneficiary List option in the top bar.
- The beneficiary list check page will then open on the new page.
- Enter now your State, Sub-districts, Blocks, and Villages.
- Click on the Get Report button.
- A new page will open a name table with address and ward numbers.
- You can now check your name in the PM Kisan beneficiary listing 2022.
PM Kisan Benefiaciary Status Check 2022
- First, go to the official PM Kisan website pmkisan.gov.inon Google Chrome or another web browser.
- Click the Farmer Corner link at the Homepage.
- Click on the link to view the PM Kisan Beneficiary Statute.
- Next, fill in the details like Aadhar card number, bank account number, or mobile number.
- Once you have entered your details, a new page opens. Here, you can view your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
PM Kisan Registration
- Go to the official PM kisan website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the Farmer Corner link from the homepage.
- Click the button to register a new farmer
- Complete the registration form accurately.
- Once you have entered the details, click the Submit button.
- Print the document to save your preferences in the future.
PM Kisan Registration Check
- Go to pmkisan.gov.in for more information.
- Click here to view the PM Kisan Application Status.
- Enter the necessary details like Aadhar Card and mobile number email ID.
- Once you have completed the form, click Submit.
- Your PM Kisan Registration status will now appear on your screen.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Past Payments
In the following table, we have listed the beneficiary payments made by Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana previously. Below are details about the instalments and dates of each instalment, as well as data on the number of farmers who benefited from this scheme.
|Instalments Number||Instalments Dates||Numerous Farmers Benefitted|
|First Instalment||December to March 2018-2019||3,16,11 943 Farmers|
|Second Instalment||April to July 2019-2020||6,63,50 022 Farmers|
|Third Instalment||August to November 2019-2020||8,76,21574 Farmers|
|Fourth Instalment||December to March 2019-2020||8,96,18.520 Farmers|
|Fifth Instalment||April to July 2020-2021||10,49,326,638 Farmers|
|Sixth Instalment||August to November 2020-2021||10,23,454,432 Farmers|
|Seventh Instalment||December 2020-2021||10,23,511,178 Farmers|
|Eighth Instalment||April to July 2021-2022||11,14,12 050 Farmers|
|Ninth Instalment||August to November 2021-2022||11,18,578,083 Farmers|
|Tenth Instalment||December 2021-2022 to March 2021-2022||11,13,25.559 Farmers|
|Eleventh Instalment||April to July 2022-2023||10,60,86.163 Farmers|
11 installments have been made to farmers so far. Below is a table listing the details of previous payments. The farmers are eagerly awaiting the 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Below is a direct link to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhiyojana’s official website. The link below will provide more information on the scheme.
We are grateful that you have visited our website. We will keep you informed about the latest programs and schemes launched by the government. For more information, keep visiting the website.