Multiple steps are being taken by the government to ensure that farmers in India can become financially secure. PM KISAN Yojna is one such initiative. On the site, the notification about the need for KYC was shared. The government provides the PM Kisan KYC Update – eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in for marginal and small farmers. To learn more about the PM Kisan KYC update, please read the article.
PM Kisan KYC update
Farmers who are registered under the PM Kisan program must update their KYC via the CSC login. They should be aware that the installment money will not be paid unless their eKYC has been updated to the most recent. This scheme was created by the central government to assist marginal and small farmers.
It has been a financial benefit to farmers who have land 2 or less than 2 hectares. All Marginal and Small Farmers must update their eKYC. They received the minimum assured pension and the Family pension promised by the s PradhanMantri Kisan Maan–Dhan Yojana, PM-KMY.
pmkisan.gov.in KYC Update 2023
Farmers must update their KYC in order to receive the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s monthly installment and pension benefits. These steps are also included in this article.
The government initiated the policy to ensure that farmers aged 18-40 are financially secure. Three equal installments of Rs. are provided under the scheme. 2000. All eligible beneficiaries will receive the amount every four months into their bank accounts. Below are the steps for updating your KYC.
eKYC Registration on pmkisan.gov.in
Farmers must register via the portal. The official PM Kisan Samman Nicki Yojana website is pmkisan.gov.in. You can register at any other site than this one. Below are the steps to register for eKYC. Follow the steps to register and you will be able to access the benefits directly from your account. It takes very little time to register for eKYC at pmkisan.gov.in
They shouldn’t be included in the list of people not listed on the official website. To register for the KYC of the PM KISAN yojana, they must have a registered Aadhar number. Registering is not required. Your installment will not be transferred to the next term if you do not register.
Register at pmkisan.gov.in
Follow the steps to register as farmers at pmkisan.gov.in They should register as soon as they can. In old age, you will be eligible for a Rs 3000 monthly retirement pension. These are the steps:
* We will begin by visiting the official portal for PM Kisan.
* Next, click KYC on the homepage to register for e-KYC.
* Please enter your Aadhar card # in the following space.
* Enter the captcha code, then search.
* Enter the number that you registered with your Aadhar Card.
* Click on the Get OTP button to submit the details and receive the OTP to your phone number
* Once you have received the OTP, type it into the box provided and click on Enter.
Information needed for eKYC registration
The following documents are required for those who wish to register. They must meet the eligibility criteria. For their convenience, farmers should have the following documents available at eKYC. At the time of registration, the beneficiary will need to give the following information:
- Name of the Farmer / Spouse
- Date of birth for farmer/spouse
- Number of bank account
- IFSC/MICR Code
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Additional customer information can be found in the passbook, which is required to register for a mandate.
Why KYC is required:
- The Reserve Bank of India has mandated it for all transactions in India. To prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
- The eKYC (know your customer) helps to prevent money laundering.
- Farmers must register in order to receive the financial benefits of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana.
- It can be of two types: Aadhar-based or offline, and In-person verification (IPV).
Benefits from PM Kisan KYC
This scheme is designed to provide assistance to food producers in the country. It has so far been successful. The government promised that the installment would be paid to 10.08 million farmers in each state. Let’s briefly examine the scheme:
- This program was created to provide financial assistance to farmers, particularly small and marginal farmers.
- As the central government initiated the scheme, it will be of benefit to farmers across the country.
- The PM Kisan app is also available to them to keep them informed about their status as well as any notifications released by the government.
- They can review information about the installments that were transferred to their accounts.
- The government encouraged farmers to sign up and take advantage of the scheme’s benefits.
- To avoid fraud and money laundering, the e-KYC must be completed. This scheme emphasized the benefits of poor farmers.
How do I update KYC via CSC?
Farmers who wish to register their details at CSC can use the e-Governance Services India Limited -Special Purpose Vehicle, (CSC-SPV), or State Nodal Officers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Scheme (PM-Kisan). If you want to update your information offline, please follow these steps and make sure that the e-KYC is updated on time. These are the steps:
- To update your KYC via In-Person Verification at Common Service Centre.
- You must have the necessary documents to verify your account.
- Aadhar card for the farmer
- They have a registered mobile number.
- Ask for the Aadhar update of the PM KISAN Scheme and PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana at the centre.
- You will be asked to complete the biometric login.
- Once that is done, you can open your account, update your Aadhar number, and then submit the form.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number after you have updated your KYC.
Learn Beneficiary Status:
Farmers who are unsure whether they will receive the installment should check the PM Kisan official site of the central government.
- You can also check your Aadhar Card, Account Number and Mobile Number. Click on the Get Data button.
- A government app has been created to assist farmers in obtaining information from their phones.
- You can download the app from Google Play, which is also available online for farmer’s smartphones and computers.
- This app allows farmers to register.
- They can check their status during the registration process, and they can also get information related to the payment.
- They can also correct names mentioned on the Aadhar card.
- They can learn more about the scheme and its other benefits.
- You can reach the helpline numbers to get assistance.
How do I update my e-KYC?
These steps will be followed by farmers who wish to update their KYC. This is required to receive the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana benefits.
- Start by visiting the official website PM KISAN at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Scroll down to Farmer’s corners at the top of the page.
- Click on the KYC icon.
- A new page will then appear. On that page, enter your Aadhar registered numbers to complete the Aadhar OTP e-KYC. Click on the search button.
- The software will send an OTP to your mobile number once you have entered the Aadhar card number. The OTP must be used.
- To complete the process, enter the OTP you have just received in the box provided on the website.
PM-KMY 13th Installment
According to the latest news, thirteenth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan–Dhan Yojana (PMKY) will be transferred. The 13th installment will be transferred in March. The money will not be paid to farmers whose KYC is not up-to-date.
It will only take a few seconds to update your eKYC. Make sure you update your eKYC. If the government does not provide the benefits that the scheme is designed to provide, the registration will be null.
Please visit the official portal for more information about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan–Dhan Yojana’s (PM-KMY benefits).