This article contains information about the ICSE Admit Card 2023, 10th-12th Class, and how to download your hall ticket. The admit card will be released by ICSE in February 2023. Students should therefore check the ICSE Admit Cards 2023 here.
ICSE Admit Card 2023
The First Week of February is the estimated date for the release of the admit card by the ICSE board. The admit card is an important document that must be presented at the examination. Before the examination begins, the ICSE will issue the admit card.
Along with their admit card, candidates should also have a photo ID. This could be their school ID.
The table below explains some of the details.
|Name of the Board||Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations|
|Name of the Examination||ICSE Exams 2023|
|Name of the document||ICSE Admit Card 2023|
ICSE Admit Card Class 10
Students will be issued admit cards by their schools. After receiving their admit cards from their schools, students must verify the details. If the information is not correct, the Board will not be able contact the student. Students who find any errors in their admit cards must notify the respective schools. The school will correct the admission card and return it to the student before the exam begins.
ICSE Admit Card Class 12
ICSE Class 12 students can either download their admit cards from the official site or pick up the admit card at their schools. The admit cards will be available for download at the official website or in person at their respective schools by the end of January 2023.
Steps to download the ICSE Admission Card 2023
These are the steps you need to follow in order to download your ICSE admit card
Step 1 Go to the official website.
Step 2 The link to the 2023 admit card will be found on its homepage.
Step 3 The new page will open and the user ID and password will need to be entered.
Step 4 To download the admit card, the candidate must enter the captcha displayed on the screen.
Step 5 You will see a list on the screen. Click on the admit card to download the list.
Step 6 Now the Candidate must take a copy of the document and keep it for future reference.
Candidates are advised to take two copies of their admit cards.
ICSE Details Mentioned on the Admit Card 2023
- Name of Conducting Board
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Center Code
- Date and timing of the exam
- Time for reporting in the Exam Center
- Information about Exam Center
- Instructions related to the exam
Instructions for the ICSE Exam Day 2023
The following guidelines are mandatory for candidates to follow on each day of the exam.
- Instructions state that candidates must arrive at the exam center no later than twenty minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- The admit card is required to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates will be checked at entry. Students and candidates must cooperate with security guards.
- The Instructions specifically state that students cannot carry digital watches or electronic watches. Any candidate who does not follow the board’s instructions will be treated severely at the examination center. It is possible they may not be allowed to take the examination.
- Covid-19 Guidelines should be followed in order to ensure safety and security of the families and society.
- Students must bring their pencil, pen, and eraser. There is a possibility that an investigator may not permit or grant permission for students to borrow their pen, pencil, and eraser from other students.
- The investigator will provide a sheet for students to sign and complete the book entries.
- After the distribution of the question paper, the participants will be allowed to read for 15 minutes. They are not permitted to write on the answer sheets.
- Unfair actions by students could result in disqualification from the exam.
Thank you for visit ESGR.