This page contains information about @epm.jk.gov.in. Login, registration, benefits, and other details for the JK EPM Portal Login. To get the full details, read the entire page. EPM.jk.gov.in is now open to J&K officials. Login
epm.jk.gov.in – JK EPM Portal Login
Jammu & Kashmir government has created a portal for its valuable employees. EPM is the Employee Performance Monitoring Portal. As the name implies, the JK EPM Portal monitors employees’ performance.
The official website for the JK EPM Portal is epm.jk.gov.in. The JK EPM Portal was created for self-appraisal by government employees. This portal will give the highest officer in the hierarchy instant information about employee performance.
Jammu & Kashmir EPM Register
Register the employees by visiting the portal provided to them by the government. The employees will need to register by using their CPIS ID and a password. The CPIS ID for their immediate reporting officer will be required. This will allow you to map out the hierarchy between the reporting officer, and subordinate employees.
The CPIS ID will be used as the username and password. The system will operate online. You can download the PDF which contains more information about the Government of Jammu & Kashmir’s new system.
Meaning of the Colors at the JK EPM Portal
The portal will have colour-coded cells. Employees will be informed that the Reporting Officer will use the information to review the reports.
|1||Red||Subordinate has not received the report|
|3||Blue||Submission of a Report and Grading|
JK EPM Portal Information
These points will help to make the portal easier to use.
- The rules require that employees upload their information by the 7th of each month.
- The 15th of each month will see the government or the reporting officer assess the situation.
- Employees will need to download the SANDES Mobile App. It is available online at the play store.
- You can find more information about the use of the video clip here.
- To understand the instructions provided by the Help Corner, please read them.
EPM Portal Benefits
After much planning and thought, the portal was finally unveiled. It was created to fulfill the goal of good governance. Multiple initiatives are being pursued by the government to improve the administration of the valley. Below are some of the many benefits.
- It will first monitor the monthly performance and achievements of employees
- It will monitor employees wherever they may be missing.
- It encourages them to be better and also mentions their online work.
- Employees tend to complete their tasks on time so that they can upload the reports on-time.
- This will improve the relationship between the superior officer and the subordinate officer.
The Employee Performance Monitoring Portal can be used to monitor employees’ performance and offer assistance if needed.
- Bigg Boss Season 16
- eSHRAM card Download
- Fire Redeem Code
- RRB Result 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
Login J&K EPM Portal
Employees will need to register once in order to log in. @epm.jk.gov.in is the portal link. All employees in the department, PSU or other government offices of J&K will need to register. Follow the steps to log in.
- You can start by going to @epm.jk.gov.in, the official website for the EPM.
- Employees will then be asked to enter your Username / Your CPISID.
- Next, enter your Password. The Password will be the one that you have created at the time you registered.
- Next, look for the Captcha Code. Enter the space provided.
- Once you have completed all details correctly, click the Login button at the end.
- Once the dashboard opens, enter all details for the month in the appropriate section.
- Go to View Activities, then click on the View Report tab to enter details.
To be monitored by the reporting officers, go to the portal and upload your report promptly.
We are thankful for your visit to our site, PurnEAUniversity.Org. This website contains all the most recent information about recruitment and other opportunities to our nation’s talented and creative youth.
Click here to return.