This article contains additional information and details about the CDS 2023 application form OUT. CDS Recruitment 2023 has been released. Visit the official Union Public Service Commission webpage (UPSC) to apply for the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023. For a direct link to the official UPSC website, please see the bottom of the article. To find out more about the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023, please read the entire article.
Application Form for CDS 2023
On 21 December 2022, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), released the CDS Application Form2023. On 21 December 2022, the online registration process for the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023 began. The Combined Defence Services Examination is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is used to recruit commissioned officers at the Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy, Indian Military Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, and other institutions. These academies currently have 341 seats.
The application fee/charge for female applicants and applicants from Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), categories is exempted. The application fee/charge to the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023 (CDSI) is INR 200 for all other applicants.
The Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023 will be conducted offline by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It will take place on 16 April 2023. The examination will take place offline at different examination centers across the country. Written Examinations, Intelligence & personality tests will determine the applicants. The admit card will be uploaded by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), one to two weeks prior to the exam date.
Apply Online 2023
Here is a step-by-step guide for filling out the registration forms for the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023:
- Open the official Union Public Service Commission website, upsconline.nic.in on your device.
- After that, click on the link titled ‘One Time Registration (OTR), for UPSC Examination’ to complete the registration process.
- Next, use the login credentials that you received at registration to log in to the website.
- Next, visit the section ‘Latest Notifications’.
- Find and click on the link for ‘Combined Defence Services Examination I Form 2023’.
- Complete the application form carefully and attach the documents. Then, click the submit icon.
- After paying the fee/charge, your registration form will be approved within a matter of seconds.
- Finally, print a hard copy for future reference.
Last Date for Application to the CDS System 2023
Already, the online portal to register for the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023 (CDSI) has been opened. Last date to submit registration forms is 10 January 2023.
|Application Form for CDS 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS I 2023).|
|For admission in||Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Indian Military Academy, Indian Officers’ Training Academy, and others.|
|Total number of seats||341 Seats|
|Date of official notification||21st of December 2022|
|Modal of registration||Online|
|Start Date for the Registration||21st of December 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||10th January 2023|
|Correction Window: Opening Date||18th January 2023|
|Closing Date for Correction Window||24th January 2023|
|Release Date for Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Date of the Examination||16th April 2023|
|Release Date for the Result||To be Notified|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Written Examination|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Intelligence & Personality Testing|
|Official Web Portal||upsconline.nic.in|
The 18th of January 2023 will be the opening date for application corrections. The application correction window will open on 18 January 2023. Applicants may make changes to their applications, but not the examination centre, until 24 January 2023.
- RPF Employment 2023
- ITBP Employment 2023
- KMF Employment 2023
- Delhi Police Recruit 2023
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- CRPF Employment 2023
Combined Defence Services Eligibility – 2023
These are the eligibility criteria for the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023:
- Age Limit The minimum age to take the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023 (CDSI) is 18-28 years.
- Citizenship An applicant can be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan. The CDS Admissions 2023 is open to all refugees who arrived in India from Tibet before 1962.
- Education Qualification:-
- Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy A graduation degree in any discipline.
- To the Indian Air Force Academy – A graduation degree in any discipline, with Maths and Physics as the main subjects. Or a bachelor’s in Engineering.
- To the Indian Naval Academy- A graduation degree in Engineering.
Click Here for the application form to the Combined Defence Services Examination I 2023.
We are glad that you reached the end. For the most recent News and Updates, visit esgr.org.