CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 Get the Link to Download 12th Hall ticket

Find the information you need on CBSE Class 12 Admit card 2023. Download the 12th Hall ticket using the details provided in this article.

Annual CBSE Class 12 Board exams will be held. Students who pass this exam with the required percentage receive the matriculation certificate. This certificate is useful for getting a Government job or studying further.

Individuals who wish to take the 12th class as a Private must download the CBSE Class 12 Admit card 2023 from the top portal.

CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023

The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the board examinations for 10th and 12th grade.

Students who have successfully completed their pre-boards can now search for the CBSE Class 12 Admit card 2023. You will find all the information you need here.

Important importance of CBSE Class 12 Admit Cards 2023

Students should note that they must bring the admit card and the permission letter to the exam.

  • It contains useful information about the student, such as his/her name, parents’ names, gender, school name, etc.
  • Number of the CBSE Board
  • Signature and photograph
  • Students must also bring their aadhar card to the exam.

Get your CBSE Class 12th Hall Ticket

School-going students will receive their admit card from the school authorities. Students must ensure that the admit card contains correct and relevant information. Students should verify the details and make any necessary changes if there are discrepancies in their hall ticket.

The admit card will be released tentatively in February/March 2023. Students must therefore wait for the hall ticket to be released.

CBSE Class 12 Syllabus

Here are the subjects for different 12th-class streams. The syllabus is available on the official website.

Arts Commerce Science
Economics Business Studies Maths
Histories Maths English
Political Science English Computer Science
Geography Accounting Chemistry
Psychology Economics Physics
Sociology Informatics practices Biology

CBSE Class 12 Exam Model

Objective-type questions will make up approximately 20% of the test. These questions will be moderately difficult. This is to make it easier for students and help them improve their scores. The next step would be challenging questions, which would account for 30% of the total weightage. Short/long answer questions will account for 50% of the total weightage. To pass the 12th Standard, students will need to thoroughly study the syllabus.

Important Dates for 2023 on the CBSE Class 12 Admit card

Students can use the dates associated with exams to plan their exam schedule.

Events Tentative dates
Private individuals: 12th admit card release January 2023 (Expected).
Regular students will receive a 12th admit card 2023 January 23, 2010 (Expected).
Board Exam start date 2023 15/02/2023 – 5/04/2023
12th Board Result – Commencement May 2023 (Expected).
Compartment exam dates 2023 June 23 (Expected)

The Board exams are approaching; students need to revise the course. They can use the sample question papers as well as the papers from previous years to help them practice for the exam.

Guidelines for CBSE Class Exam

  • An admit card is an obligatory document that you must have with you on the exam day
  • Students must be at the school by 30 minutes before the reporting time
  • Electronic devices are only allowed when they are required
  • You can only bring stationery items like a pen, pencil, or other writing instruments to the exam hall.
  • Fair means would be used to give the paper. Students will be expelled from the examination

These are some guidelines students should follow

How do I download the CBSE Class 12 Admit card 2023?

We discussed the 12th Time Table Intermediate in our article 12th Time Table 2023. Students have asked us to share steps for downloading their 12th BSE admit cards.

Step 1 Go to the official website by CBSE

CBSE Class 12 Admit Card

Step 2 Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the Lastest @CBSE section

Step 3 Search for the link to CBSE Class 12 Admit Cards 2023 and click it

Step 4 Fill in the details such as your birth date and roll number

Step 5 Select the Submit button

Step 6 You will see your admit card on another screen

Step 7 Download multiple copies of the CBSE 12 Admit Card 2023 and save them for future reference.

The admit card has not been released yet, but students can still follow the process once it is.

We are grateful that you visited ESGR.

Leave a Comment